A planned implementation approach prepares people and systems for change. It is a process that outlines specific activities and milestones to help you make important decisions and changes in your organization and produce positive outcomes for the children, youth and families you serve. If done well, it has the power to improve organizational culture and produce sustainable results.
We use a simple plan/do/sustain framework to organize essential factors and drivers of change. Our resources can help you:
- identify the needs of your stakeholders
- choose the right practice for your clients and your agency
- develop an implementation plan
- support staff and clients through change
- use evaluation to improve the way you do things